- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
It’s important to us that you leave with a clear understanding of what your needs are, the treatment required and how long it will take.
If you have orthodontic insurance, please bring your insurance card. By receiving this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.