We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we may also take diagnostic records. The records include X-rays and photos and are necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan. During the initial examination for each patient, Dr. McReynolds will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
- We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, please bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.
New Patient Form
Please download, complete, and submit the patient information form below. Alternatively, you may download, print, and fill out the form to bring to your next appointment.